Through offering an end to end service we guarantee first rate results, delivered by qualified professionals who are safe, compliant and environmentally aware. At Final5 our core ethos is to exceed expectations and always deliver cost efficient value. We utilise our unique core values to ensure we complete every project on Budget, on Time and Above Expectation.
Our business structure gives us the ability to meet and fulfil all requirements, whilst delivering a bespoke service within agreed time scales.
We have extensive commercial experience with large complex projects. We are also used to working on sites with difficult logistics and in close proximity to other trades.
Our portfolio is unrivalled and includes both public and private sector organisations. Our experience covers working on sites including London Underground, London Heathrow and the MOD to name but a few.
The Final5 workforce consists of in excess of 85 skilled operatives. All Final5 operatives are trained to the Final5 formula. With Experience managing large complex sites with multi levels of operatives, the Final5 hold the confidence to undertake any project, of any size, and always deliver perfection.
With thirteen specific certifications within the field and with 30 years of experience, we specialise in installing consistent and uniform landscaped grounds for commercial businesses such as airports, business parks, tourist attractions and property developments.
At Final5 all our operatives are certified to ensure that high standards are continuously met with numerous industry recognised qualifications within the field.
Tim Bembridge - Co- Founder
Tim discovered his passion for anything practical from a very young age. It wasn’t unusual to find him single handedly putting up shelves at age 10 with his first major achievement of constructing a patio from scratch to completion by aged 14. At age 16 Tim pursued his path into landscape construction and horticulture, enrolling on a National Diploma at Sparsholt College Hampshire. It was at Sparsholt where Tim and Nick met and built a strong friendship and have been working together in the industry ever since.
Tim gained a wealth of experience whilst working with a local landscaping company during his sandwich year at college. During this time he was involved in large landscape construction projects, including but not limited to the constructing the prize winning gardens at both RHS Chelsea and Hampton Court Flower shows and also enjoyed the opportunity to work on bespoke and detailed projects at numerous celebrity properties.
Tim later added to his accreditations with a Higher National Diploma in horticulture whilst developing his own landscape construction business.
Tim's successful construction business has now been founded since 2001 and he has developed a strong reputation for exacting standards within the industry. Tim is well known for using the mantra of “there are no problems, only solutions” to ensure first class delivery.
Nick Milne - Co- Founder
Nick’s passion for horticulture began at an early age. Inspired at 14 by the education of growing vegetables the ‘right’ way whilst gaining his Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, he then started a started a local gardening service which involved sprucing up and maintaining gardens in his local area.
Nick later studied at Sparsholt College Hampshire and at Royal Botanic Gardens Kew. He has a keen eye for detail and the desire to continuously improve. This spurred him on to a life of continual self-development and achieving numerous qualifications; National Diploma in Horticulture and NPTC PA1, 5, 6aw, CS30/31 to name a few.
Nick founded his own garden maintenance business in 2001 and has managed a successful team of people to provide a service that is always striving for perfection. His client base includes many who have been with him since the company started up. Nick's experience and natural desire to produce unrivalled results is a perfect fit to build the Final5 Percent into a refreshing and exciting business that will deliver beyond expectations.
We believe that businesses are responsible for achieving good environmental practice and operating in a sustainable manner.
We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
It is our priority to encourage our customers, suppliers and all business associates to do the same. Not only is this sound commercial sense for all; it is also a matter of delivering on our duty of care towards future generations.
Our policy is to
• Wholly support and comply with or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
• Minimise our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as possible.
• Minimise energy and water usage in our buildings, vehicles and processes in order to conserve supplies, and minimize our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable.
• Operate and maintain company vehicles with due regard to environmental issues as far as reasonably practical and encourage the use of alternative means of transport and car sharing as appropriate.
• Apply the principles of continuous improvement in respect of air, water, noise and light pollution from our premises and reduce any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community.
• As far as possible purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same.
• Assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance.
• Ensure that all employees understand our environmental policy and conform to the high standards it requires.
• Address complaints about any breach of our Environmental Policy promptly and to the satisfaction of all concerned.
• Update our Environmental Policy annually in consultation with staff, associates and customers.